Very Happy with Results - Mountain View, CA

I had the perimeter of my face done two weeks ago...

I had the perimeter of my face done two weeks ago and am very impressed with the results. Over the past 3 years I have lost 50lb and also hit 50 years so I started getting jowls!

My chin and neck has really firmed up and there is a lift to my brow - eyes look more open and jaw line is more defined. I am thrilled with the look because it is very natural. I say I look like I did 10 years ago.

It does hurt and I wouldn't even consider trying it without a pain block and Demerol. With the drugs I was fine and afterwards you only have a bit of soreness.

Mountain View Dermatologic Surgeon

Really thought well of the California Skin Institute. Explained everything to me and made sure expectations were realistic.

Wow that is so awesome!  It sounds like it worked really well for you.    We would LOVE to see before/after shots when you have them 50nifty.

Kate Hebert

RealSelf

Hi All - 3 months plus and I am just thrilled with the results. Who knows why there is such variation both in the amount of pain people experience and in the results. So Artemis - I would highly recommend driving South and going to the California Skin Institute. I was really impressed with them. Also someone emailed me to ask for pictures. I don't have any but the next time I go in, I'll see if they will give me my before shots.

That's great, that seems like it would be a tough part of your face to tighten.  Thanks for the update!

So now it has almost been two months since my Ultherapy and I just look great. Mainly my double chin and neck area are very much improved.

Thanks again 50nifty for your feedback on this procedure, it is getting really popular!  Also, it was good to get a realistic view on looking 10 years younger and the pain..  I'm sure this will really help other people.

Kate

Interesting maybe i should go to mountain view because here in the city they are charging 4-6000. this is very confusing to decide. some people are saying they don't have any results!! I really want to try it.

thx