Terrible Job on Liposuction - Mountain View

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago,...

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago, and the results are HORRIBLE. I have 3 permanent scars on my abdomen, and permanent scar tissue that is all bumpy and uneven and hard to touch, much more than the traditional side effects of lipo. That is because he used he was too aggressive using the lipo cannula I was told by another doctor (who said that there is nothing we can do to fix my situation, this is so depressing.)

When I went to see him for post op recently, he refused to acknowledge that he should have known that I was not a candidate for tummy lipo, but no, he just blamed me. He used the body-tite lipo that is not even FDA approved, I just heard .

I cannot believe I gave him $6000. I wish I had known about yelp before I went in on that fateful day into his office. I would never ever have talked to him. This man is too old to practice anymore, he has done careless work on a lot of people, and I am sure countless more than we have not heard of. Having posted credentials on his website does not mean anything. I would Never recommend him to anyone.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Had a devastating experience with liposuction.

I just saw this thread and we had the same doctor. Rosenberg did a rhinoplasty on me about 9 years ago. HORRIBLE job , crooked nostrils, and my nostrils look upturned. I am too scared to have a revision done . He blamed it on the way I heal.
yes, i am afraid that he is lying to you. It doesn't seem to get better. I feel exactly like you. I am better now that time has passed but all of the things that you want and yearn for I have to exclude also. I have seen some good results with fat grafts maybe that is an option for you. It is not some much that we are left with loose skin we are just missing too much fat now with the semi-loose skin.. filling it back in does seem to offer some comfort. I will listen, allow you to vent, hug you via email or whatever support I can offer to you. I wish that there were law preventing this type of procedure unless you are skilled. It is a doggone shame.

Natalie
hang in there. I know about doctors that have little or no training. Mine is a trainer on Smart Lipo. Crazy. He is not a Dermatologist, PS, or even close. He specializes in a totally different field. My outcome sounds like yours. Mine is all over my legs, and now i have slight very slight imperfections on the abdomen. but my revision surgeon explained to me that I would have some ripples or unevenness. Yes, I wish that I would have missed this appointment and i wish I could turn back that visit to that doctor on 12/10/07. I wish, I wish, I wish. He was a danger to himself and others. Everyone that sees him is getting a terrible result. What I do get is when people ask me I tell them the truth. So listen and some just really don't. Man, if I had that opportunity to ask someone about this and they gave me this type of answer. I would run so doggone fast and thank my lucky stars that I got a chance. Overaggressive, unskilled lipo on new fancy machines claimed to be 'lunchtime procedures' are ruining lives. Seriously, ruining lives. You are not alone. please, try to remember that.
Natalie
I too had a terrible result from the so-called bodytite lipo. I am 52 and had saddlebag and lateral thigh lipo along with inner knees. The doc was too aggressive and I'm left with sagging skin, dents and burnt skin, bad scars. Jeez...what a mess. I am 8 weeks out and he just keeps telling me how great it looks and the skin will continue to tighten. I know he's lying and I don't want to cause a scene so I smile and just leave, go on the internet and try to find another doc that can possibly fix this mess. I'm 5'7 and 133 lbs and in good shape but now I cannot wear a swimsuit or shorts. Even though I'm older, I still want to enjoy my life and wear a swimsuit and go to the beach and enjoy life. Well, that's not gonna happen now unless I can get enough money to have a lower body lift I think. Who knows...I am so upset and angry. At myself too for being so vain. I read where people post that they look so much older and if they were older, it wouldn't bother them so much. Well, I can tell you....you may be older one day but dammit, you still want to look good. Just sayin.

I'm sorry to hear about what you've been through. :( Are you planning on getting a revision done?

Thank you Sharon for your concern.
I have been to 3 doctors, one dermatologist and 2 plastic surgeons, and there is nothing they can do. There was too much fat taken in some areas, not enough in others, and most importantly, he literally permanently burned my skin with the body tite instrument. I am devastated.
Oh no. :( I have heard that some indentations can be fixed with fat transfer, but 3 docs would know better than me. I'm so sorry.