Terrible Job on Liposuction - Mountain View

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago,...

Permanent damage. I had liposuction 4 months ago, and the results are HORRIBLE. I have 3 permanent scars on my abdomen, and permanent scar tissue that is all bumpy and uneven and hard to touch, much more than the traditional side effects of lipo. That is because he used he was too aggressive using the lipo cannula I was told by another doctor (who said that there is nothing we can do to fix my situation, this is so depressing.)

When I went to see him for post op recently, he refused to acknowledge that he should have known that I was not a candidate for tummy lipo, but no, he just blamed me. He used the body-tite lipo that is not even FDA approved, I just heard .

I cannot believe I gave him $6000. I wish I had known about yelp before I went in on that fateful day into his office. I would never ever have talked to him. This man is too old to practice anymore, he has done careless work on a lot of people, and I am sure countless more than we have not heard of. Having posted credentials on his website does not mean anything. I would Never recommend him to anyone.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Had a devastating experience with liposuction.