Had Ulthera Treatment Today - Mountain View, CA

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly,...

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly, tighten up my jowls and neck.

I was very nervous when I went in for the treatment today. However, once we got started, I did not find the pain to be too severe. The temple area and near the lower jaw sent a little jolt through me. Other than that, I would rate the overall pain (on a scale of 1 to 10), to be a 3 to 5, or mild to occasionally uncomfortable.

I did the face and upper neck, and already see some improvement. My face is ever-so-slightly swollen, and feels slightly tight. Overall, I am pleased, and am looking forward to the gradual results!

P.S. I did not take any pain medication or have nerve blocks.

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have...

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have ever-so-slight discomfort under my jaw, chin and temple area. The feeling of any tightness has gone away. And unfortunately, what I initially thought was an immediate slight improvement, was probably due to the slight swelling. My jowls, at this time, appear to be the same. I do, however, notice a slight improvement under my chin.
Jury is still out at this point.

I really like my doctor and have been going to him for many years. I know he would not purchase Ulthera if it was ineffective. I trust this doctor!! His nurses are trained on the Ulthera.

Could you please tell me the name of your doctor who did the total FX?
My results are so-so. My eyebrows are noticeably improved (elevated). And I do notice SLIGHT improvement under my chin area. And unfortunately, that's it. If I had it to do over again, I would only do above the eyebrows.

The name of my doctor is Dr. Morganroth. He has his nurses do the treatment. Good luck to you!!
Sparkle how are your results now???? Who was your doctor? I still haven't found anyone in SF so potentionally I could go to san jose!!!

thx.
p
I didn't notice any difference for about three months. The initial difference is not due to any permanent change, but initial contraction of collagen and edema, of course. I will say I haven't really noticed any difference for jowls or under chin and I am about 6 months out. HowEVER, Ulthera is the only thing that has made a significant difference raising the browline, so my eyebrows aren't way down there lol. That part is great and, in fact, what Ulthera seems to keep claiming the loudest, the browline is lifted. Btw, I have had Total FX done and I recommend that as THE best for jowls/under chin and around eyes, well everywhere. But, you need to plan to stay inside for a week :( .
Hello Sparkle,

Could you please tell us who your great doctor is? That is helpful information.

Thanks!
One month in and I rate this procedure very low. The loose skin is still loose and no tightening has occurred. Waiting for another month to pass and hopefully, I will see a better result.
I am in your 'boat' only I am on week 7. I am not a happy camper right now - I really thought this would work!

Hi Sparkle,

Welcome to the Ulthera community. I'm glad it worked out so well for you so far. It's been two days since your review, how's everything feeling right now? Do you know if the one procedure is going to be enough for your desired results? If you are comfortable sharing pictures we would love to see them. Please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt