Had Ulthera Treatment Today - Mountain View, CA

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly,...

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly, tighten up my jowls and neck.

I was very nervous when I went in for the treatment today. However, once we got started, I did not find the pain to be too severe. The temple area and near the lower jaw sent a little jolt through me. Other than that, I would rate the overall pain (on a scale of 1 to 10), to be a 3 to 5, or mild to occasionally uncomfortable.

I did the face and upper neck, and already see some improvement. My face is ever-so-slightly swollen, and feels slightly tight. Overall, I am pleased, and am looking forward to the gradual results!

P.S. I did not take any pain medication or have nerve blocks.

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have...

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have ever-so-slight discomfort under my jaw, chin and temple area. The feeling of any tightness has gone away. And unfortunately, what I initially thought was an immediate slight improvement, was probably due to the slight swelling. My jowls, at this time, appear to be the same. I do, however, notice a slight improvement under my chin.
Jury is still out at this point.

I really like my doctor and have been going to him for many years. I know he would not purchase Ulthera if it was ineffective. I trust this doctor!! His nurses are trained on the Ulthera.