Had Ulthera Treatment Today - Mountain View, CA

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly,...

I made an appointment for Ulthera to, mainly, tighten up my jowls and neck.

I was very nervous when I went in for the treatment today. However, once we got started, I did not find the pain to be too severe. The temple area and near the lower jaw sent a little jolt through me. Other than that, I would rate the overall pain (on a scale of 1 to 10), to be a 3 to 5, or mild to occasionally uncomfortable.

I did the face and upper neck, and already see some improvement. My face is ever-so-slightly swollen, and feels slightly tight. Overall, I am pleased, and am looking forward to the gradual results!

P.S. I did not take any pain medication or have nerve blocks.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have...

Today is my 4th day. I continue to have ever-so-slight discomfort under my jaw, chin and temple area. The feeling of any tightness has gone away. And unfortunately, what I initially thought was an immediate slight improvement, was probably due to the slight swelling. My jowls, at this time, appear to be the same. I do, however, notice a slight improvement under my chin.
Jury is still out at this point.

Could you please tell me the name of your doctor who did the total FX?
My results are so-so. My eyebrows are noticeably improved (elevated). And I do notice SLIGHT improvement under my chin area. And unfortunately, that's it. If I had it to do over again, I would only do above the eyebrows.

The name of my doctor is Dr. Morganroth. He has his nurses do the treatment. Good luck to you!!
Sparkle how are your results now???? Who was your doctor? I still haven't found anyone in SF so potentionally I could go to san jose!!!

thx.
p

I really like my doctor and have been going to him for many years. I know he would not purchase Ulthera if it was ineffective. I trust this doctor!! His nurses are trained on the Ulthera.