Yea! - Mountain View, CA

I am so happy that I had this performed on my...

I am so happy that I had this performed on my front thighs in April of this year. I have always had unusually large thighs. During the consultation, the doctor told me that he would need to perform smart lipo from the front of my thighs all the way down to my knees in order for the outcome to be uniform.

I had the proceedure done on a Thursday and I returned to work the next Monday, however I was still very much in a healing phase on Monday. My legs pinched every time that I went from a sitting position to a standing position for a couple of weeks after the surgery. I think that the healing time depends on how much fat is suctioned out. In my case, it was a lot (two liters), so the healing time took a little longer than normal. The day after the surgery my thighs looked better. I no longer have to do the "thigh stretch" to fit into my jeans and the incision marks are nearly invisible. My skin is also firmer, which I am really happy about. It is why I chose Smart Lipo over traditional lipo.

Oh, and for the best possible results, my doctor suggested that I wear a supportive garment for a month after the surgery. It wasn't uncomfortable, however, if the weather had been hot, it might have been.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

I have had several procedures performed by Dr. L and I have been happy with them all. He is a fantastic doctor.

Thanks so much for you post it sounds you had a really good experience. Do you have pictures? We would love to see how everything turned out.

-Britt