How to get rid of Restylane bumps?

Try to fill small dent in tip. It's 2 yrs...

Try to fill small dent in tip. It's 2 yrs & I have skin loss and bumps on nose.

Agreed to Have the TIP Injected: Without Prior...

Agreed to Have the TIP Injected: Without Prior Knowledge Dr. Injects Me in 4 Areas Around the Nose. It has been 2 years and I'm still try to find out how to get rid of bumps on nose.

Permanent damage from restylane injected in...

Permanent damage from restylane injected in nose

My revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Rosenberg failed to fix a small dent on my nose tip. March 2010, Dr Rosenberg suggested filling it with Restylane, so I agreed to have the TIP injected. Without prior knowledge, he injects me in 4 areas around the nose and standing arm's length away. I was shocked when he told me to stand and while standing arms length away jabbed me with the syringe like a sword!!

The nose became blistered and some blisters broke open and burned the skin. I returned several times to the Dr and asked if he could correct the problem using Hyaluronidase Acid (which is used to dissolve restylane) and he said he did not know where to get it any longer. He said my blisters and discolorations were due to an allergic reaction. Other doctors told me too much restylane was injected improperly.
It has been over 2 years and I have spent $$$ to try to fix it, but the blisters and skin loss are still there.

Maybe he was upset with me because I kept asking him if he could fix the dent. Whether it was intentional or accident this event has ruined my life. The pictures show how he injected not just the tip and all the damage that it caused.

I am posting in hopes someone has answers to:
1) how to get rid of bumps
2) why someone would inject so many times and from such a far distance
I also had an unpleasant experience with this doctor; however it was an initial visit which made me realize not to return. With regards to the lumping, I once got rid of the lumps by having them inject more of the restylane very deep into the cheek area where the lumps were, somehow that evened out the area. I don't know if it will work in the nasal area.
Just got restylane today again. I wanted it in several area's, one of those area's was my nose since I have some (extremely small) area's that just could use like 1/2 mm extra thickness. My doctor refused to inject it in my nose though, he said he wasn't comfortable doing that after a rhinosplasty and after reading your review, I think he made a good decision ! I think I'll just skip my nose now and accept the (extremely small) uneven parts. Most wont even notice it I guess and it doesn't even bother me much. I just figured, while he's injecting the other area's he might as well do that. But after reading your review, I will never think about it again :)
I am so sorry this happened to you. I have an inverted v deformity from a nose job. I've thought about using a filler to correct it. After seeing this, I won't take that chance. Doctors should be held accountable when things go this wrong. He should have to pay for this to be fixed. I hope you find someone soon who can help you return to normal.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Permanent damage to nose from restylane injection.