Excellent Outcome and Experience

Dr. Emer is without question, the best...

Dr. Emer is without question, the best dermatologist and surgeon I have seen in 15+ years of seeing different dermatologists for various reasons--both general and cosmetic. He is very knowledgeable of all available treatments and options, from ones that have been available for two decades to others that have only been available for two months. He has never rushed a visit, spends as much time with you as you need, and has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have seen. My lip lift took one hour including general check-in and numbing. The swelling and pain was greatly reduced after only four days and only one month post procedure, the scar is virtually invisible and the result is fantastic.
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Emer and the entire staff were exceptional. The procedure itself was very short, simple, and exactly in line with what was described to me during my consultation. Dr. Emer went beyond what I think doctors normally do in their follow-up care and is really a perfectionist in his work--which only leads to an awesome result.