75 Yrs Old, Lower Face, Neck Lift (Fat Grafts to Upper Face/ Cheek Area) - Mountain View, CA

At 75 years old I am in perfect health, take no...

At 75 years old I am in perfect health, take no medications, not over weight, and active but when I looked in the mirror or photo's, I always looked tired and grouchy and I never looked as good as I felt It was depressing to see my face sagging, my jowls hanging and my fleshy neck folds even though I am thin. My appearance affected the way I felt about myself and made me self conscious around other people.

I decided to consult with a plastic surgeon, with a top notch reputation, and whom I had been a patient of more than 23 years ago. He was, as I expected, still as thorough in his explanations of procedures, expectations, etc, and he patiently sat with me answering all questions, for more than one consultation, while I was trying to make up my mind because this was a very big decision for me at my age.

I made the decision to to have the procedures he recommended which he based on my individual needs; age, health, skin and face structure, etc. I knew before surgery, realistically what results I could expect based on my particular needs and issues.

I could not be more pleased with the results. I now have people telling me how great I look. I now have a slender neck, no jowls hanging, a great looking profile, and my cheek bones are back. I now have feel more confident when I am out with people and while I don't look forty again, which was never what my surgeon promised me in the first place, I do look younger than my years....and most importantly I do look much, much better, healthier and happier.

A good friend of mine and also my hairdresser, each made the same comment the first time they saw me after the surgery, "gee, I never realized how much your grandaughter resembles you". At this time in life I can honestly say, this is one of the best things I could have ever done for myself.......
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Dr Pearl has been touted as one of the premier Plastic Surgeons in Northern California for over 20 years. He has received many awards for his skills as a surgeon and also for his patient satisfaction. He has his own fully accredited, highly touted, surgical center at Pearl plastic surgery center. As a surgeon he views his plastic surgery skills as an art form and tailors his procedures for each individual patients needs. He discusses your needs, your expectations, gives his opinions, and then he explains how he would go about achieving the procedures to obtain the desired results. He is very clear about what is realistic or not realistic based, on his personal evaluation. He never rushes you during a visit, always, always returns phone calls or emails. I always felt he was just as excited about the improvement I would get from the surgery as I was and I always felt he understood the apprehensions that also come with the decision to have the surgery. His skills as a surgeon are reflected is the much improved and natural look I now have. Dr Pearl's has also been noted for and still is a master at fat graph techniques and placement. I now have my cheek bones which seemed to have disappeared over the years. After four weeks a friend actually lifted my hair up and off my face in an effort to see the stitches in, around and behind my ears for my lower face/neck lift, and she had a hard time finding them. Some times people feel they have to give up caring, compassion, and infinite patience in a doctor and settle for rushed, rude, arrogant or indifference because a surgeon is so good at what he does and that's what's most important. Well, With Dr Pearl you get the whole enchilada, an experienced surgeon par excellence in his field, still at the top of his game in skill and results; who also treats you with infinite patience, respect and a " you really matter, caring" attitude. Here's another bonus, Dr Pearl's entire staff: his assistant, his office personnel, nurses (one surgical nurse has been with him for more than twenty years, another over ten years), his ethetician, all follow his lead. They have a professional, yet friendly, patient comes first, we are here to make things easier for you, attitude. I call them his "A Team". Bravo, Pearl Surgery Center