Say Goodbye, Little Boobs! 33, 2 Kids Under 6, 350cc Under the Muscle, Silicone, High Profile, 5'4", 125lbs - Mountain View, CA

Hi. I'm coastiegirl and I want BOOBS! I've been...

Hi. I'm coastiegirl and I want BOOBS!

I've been meaning to write a review for a month now, but, oh well, you get a 2 days pre-op review instead. I am 33, have 2 kids under 6 and breastfed for 2 years (in total). I've always been small chested and I've tried to embrace it for many years, but I'm just ready to experience having boobs. Right now I'm a 32B at Victoria's Secret, which I've heard runs weird. I have bras that range from 32A-32C. And I'm clearly more bottom heavy, so I'm hoping to even out my proportions a bit.

I had 3 different consultations, but I decided to go with Dr. Lowen because he seems meticulous (which, when you're having cosmetic surgery, a botched job could cost you more) and he didnt tell me what I wanted to hear. I originally went in for 400/425cc, and when he measured me, he told me that my nipple-to-fold ratio wouldnt allow that large of an implant - in fact - the biggest I could go without seeing him in 6 months would be 350cc. I *really* appreciate that - one doctor told me that I could "fix that in another surgery". No thanks, I'd like to not need revision surgery! So, at this time, 350cc's it is, unless he can fit larger in there. I also have a very professional career, so I have been keeping that in mind.

I'm trying to get work done but let's be honest - I'm WAY too excited. I should have taken the day before my surgery off! I'm going to take before's here soon and upload them. Wish me luck!!
How exciting...can't wait to see your before and after pics! Mine isn't until Sept 18th!!
Thank you!! I'll put up some before's tonight! Ahhh! So exciting for you!! Are you waiting until September b/c of doctor availability or your personal schedule? Good luck! :)

Pre-op, post op day 1 & 2 photos

So, surgery day was a breeze! I checked into the surgery center at 7:30 or so, and filled out all my paperwork. My husband hung out with me after they gave me the mandatory pregnancy test (nope, not pregnant) and got my iv started. The surgery room was really bright, of course, they need to see. Haha. I've never been on a recovery bed where I was wheeled in, so that was weird too. I looked at the clock and it was 9:04. They played music in the room, and I remember it was a song I actually knew, so I sang along. And then all of a sudden I asked about my IV because it hurt! The anesthesiologist told me "it should hurt right now because in about 40 secs you're going to feel great!" and I did. I told a story about when I was pregnant with my first and *bam* I was out.

I then woke up in the recovery room. Just like that. I was in a pretty good amount of pain then and she gave me some drugs, I dont even remember what it was. I was just in a lot of pain and couldnt really talk. And I was really nauseous. I didn't remember being sensitive to anesthesia but she suggested next time I speak up that I get sick from it.

About 12 noon, I was out of recovery and on my way home. I was still nauseous until I got home (almost threw up once I made it in the house), so I took a phenergan tablet and that helped a ton. I felt good the rest of the day. I spent my afternoon and evening on the couch, dozing on and off.

Day two: I'm still pretty tired, I am feeling a little woozy still. I know my left is a bit more swollen than my right, and they really need to settle. I really like them so far though. Things I didn't know would hurt: my ribs almost to my stomach hurt. I knew I'd have an incision there, but didn't expect the pain to radiate. But, on the flip side, I'm getting up much easier and I did have the energy to write this post, so that is good!
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon