48 Years Old, 3 Kids, Enough Said. - Mountain View, CA

It has been one week since my surgery with Dr....

It has been one week since my surgery with Dr. Lowen and I couldn't be more pleased. Everything went extremely well from the moment I called the office to schedule the apt to the follow up. Dr. Lowen is simply amazing!!!!
I am surprised at how fast I am recovering and how little pain I was in. The meds do work!!! I think the one thing that has helped me the most was doing the stretches, raising your arm over your head 5 reps every hour after the surgery. I only did this like 6 times a day, but Im not as stiff as I thought I would be. I was able to shower, blow dry my hair and do my makeup four days after the surgery. What can I say, Im a hairstylist and wanted to feel pretty:)
Everyone told me, " you're going to hate your boobs at first, and think they are ugly, don't worry, they will drop and fluff in time." Well, I must say I don't feel that way. I think they look amazing and so natural. I know this is not the norm.
I do have to say I did go into a funk with the meds. The pain medication made me feel depressed and weepy. I think its important to have a positive person watching you after the surgery. My boyfriend helped me think more clearly when I was feeling sad. He said, Its the meds, your gonna feel better after all the meds clear your system. It was tough!!! But, I'm feeling better now. Also, my nipples feel a little sensitive, my doctor said its because they are stretched and it has to to with the nerve endings. I didn't go through the nipple and am happy with that decision. It was nice to read all these reviews and know that we can all learn from each other and also not feel so isolated. I am pretty private and only told a couple of people, so it was great to come to this sight. Hope this helps someone!!! Stay positive :)
That's awesome!! I'm almost 48, and all I can still think about is "why the hell did you wait so long??!!" I feel SO GREAT and just have tis confidence I never had. I wish I had done it YEARS ago!!
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

It was phenomenal to have Dr. Lowen as my doctor. A few of my friends had him as there doctor and they as well as myself couldn't be happier!!! Make an apt and see for yourself, he is very particular,precise, and knowledgeable. Plus, his staff is amazing!!!! So relieved I went with him.