450cc Silicone Gel High Profile Under the Muscle Dougnut Lift

"when is it ok for oral stimulation on my nipples

I'm 7 weeks post op and my question is
"when is it ok for oral stimulation on my nipples"

when is it ok for oral stimulation on my nipples

I'm 7 weeks post op and my question isĀ "when is it ok for oral stimulation on my nipples"

when can I start wearing underwire bras???

I went to victoria secret and they measure me and I'm now 34ddd and my sisters size is 36dd. And I'm so excited. But I want to make sure when I can start wearing bras????

450 cc silicone.

2 months post op now.

2 months and 2 weeks

2 months and 2 weeks. Feeling great

my right nipple isn't round????

I feel like I pay 10, 000 for every thing and for my nipple not to be right. What should I do. Should I tell my dr. To fix it. And I'm not paying extra.????? Please help.

right nipple.

I really hope it gets round.

5 months post op

Everything looks great but. Not satisfied with my areolas.

everything looks great but. Not satisfied with my areolas

5 months post op

5 1/2 months post op

As you can see neither of my nipple are round. :(

10 months

10 months

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

I had a donut lift and I wish my nipples were smaller..im having a revision and hope the Dr can fix them

Just checking in to see how your areola is healing. Are you still happy overall with your results? I think you look great in your photos. Hope you're enjoying your new look!

You look great, I'm planing to see same doc for BA procedure too
Thanks. Yea dr samuel pearl is the best.

Thank you so much for offering your opinion on your doctor. You may want to check with your PS or the RealSelf Doctor Q&A for answers to your question.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.