Brachioplasty - Mountain View, CA

I had a brachioplasty done by Dr. Eggleston. I'd...

I had a brachioplasty done by Dr. Eggleston. I'd lost a lot of weight and my arms looked like bat wings. I'd had a prior surgery with him as a Kaiser doctor. My previous experience with him was wonderful, considering it was major surgery, so I had him reduce my arms with lipo and do the arm lift, once I did my due dilligence on the research for this type of procedure.
I didn't have any pain to speak of from the arm lift. Just kind of tight around the arms and a little pressure. I recovered well. It took a few weeks to get my range of motion back. I took it easy carrying and lifting things for a couple months. I love how my arms turned out. I fit well in shirts and I wore short sleeve t-shirts all summer last year. I just wore a gown to a wedding that showed off the size of my arms and I got lots of compliments. I don't care about the scar. It's been a lot of work to lose this weight and the trade off of scar for loss of batwings is well worth it to me. I'm a photographer and lift my arms to bring the camera up and I didn't like how my arms felt prior to the arm lift. Now I don't even think about it. I can now just focus my attention on my subjects and work when I lift my camera to my face.
Dr. Eggleston is a teacher at heart. He knows how to explain procedures and results in a manner that's almost artful.
He also has an incredible sense of humor. The only bummer about my surgery is that the anesthesiologist put me under and I missed out on hanging out with both doctors. The anesthesiologist he used was really sweet. Both times I've awoken from surgery, Dr. Eggleston has been there making sure I was doing well with pain management and taking immediate action to make me comfortable.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Very skilled Stanford interned surgeon. I'm a discerning buyer; I did lots of research before and after I met with Dr. Eggleston. One of the things that made me select him in the first place is that he remained constant in his medical opinions and could support his arguments on how and why (or not) to do proceedures. I had great concern about not having any sort of lymphedema complications. I felt as assured as I could be that my arm lift would not result in complications that would make me regret having the procedure in the first place. I'm happy to say that I have had a complication-free recovery. Dr. Eggleston genuinely likes people. Great bedside manner. Knows when to bring levity to a situation.