30 Y/o Cellulaze to the Front on Thighs. Mountain View, CA

I have had some minor cellulite to the front of my...

I have had some minor cellulite to the front of my thighs that no amount of exercise would remove. I had cellulaze performed about two months ago, and couldn't be more pleased! I have zero cellulite in the area treated! I know the final results take about 3-6 months to see, but I couldn't be more pleased at this time.
Recovery time- the first forty-eight hours were probably the worst, as I was very swollen! I managed to walk around the second day, and exercise (running) two weeks after the procedure. The bruising faded about one week after the procedure.
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lowen is fantastic! I immediately felt at ease with him, due to his upfront, honest opinions! He is a absolute perfectionist with this procedure, and even went past the scheduled time (4 hours) to make sure the procedure was done correctly. I am so pleased with the results, I am planning on having my posterior thighs completed later this year!

Can we see your photos???it would really help us get an idea of the areas treated and of the procedure and what you are talking about.. Thanks!!
Hey there, checking in to see how you are doing. Would love a photo update - please feel free to share :)
Thanks for sharing your experience,i would love to see pics. Happy healing Bella
Do you have any pics to show the results? I'm glad that you are pleased. I am almost a month out and seeing little if any results. When did you start seeing results?