Retin-A User - Mount Pleasant, SC

My dermatologist prescribed Retin-A for my severe...

My dermatologist prescribed Retin-A for my severe acne after exhausting quite a few other options.

Retin-A is only available via prescription. If it's not covered by your healthcare provider, you may purchase it for around $600.00 or more.

I'm African American and was a bit skeptical to use at first, but I trusted my derm and I'm thankful I did. My face has never been clearer. Retin A is truly the Holy Grail for the face. It's potent and it works. It unclogs pores and exfoliates intensely! A little goes a long way. Use once a day and only at night.

To start, let go of your other facial products while using Retin-A. You only need a mild cleanser, eye cream, and SPF moisturizer. Cetaphil has a great line of products! With prolonged use, you may work in light exfoliation, but it is not really needed as it can irritate the skin. Besides, Retin-A already exfoliates. DO NOT exfoliate in the beginning stages of using Retin-A.

After cleansing your face, wait 30 minutes before applying a thin layer of your Retin-A. Avoids eyes, nose, and lip area. Your skin will peel, itch, and may seem a lil dry, but the product is working and you must get through this phase to see the true benefits of Retin-A. These side effects will subside, so continue using and watch the magic-smooth, radiant, clog-free, blemish free skin-happen!

Youre wrong about retin a only being available via prescription. It is also available to purchase online and for a much better price
I have been using on fine lines , wrinkles etc
Thank you for taking the time to document your experience which will help so many people! Do you have any before and after photos you would be willing to share with us?