Fast, Fabulous Results - Mount Pleasant, SC

This was my first appointment with this doctor....

This was my first appointment with this doctor. Before I was seen other dermatologist in the area but price is what make me change. I'm glad I did because this dermatologist was a little more aggressive and results much faster and amassing. By aggressive this is what I mean. Usually I have 42 units Botox, now I received 60, make a big difference. Same with the filler one syringe vs two. Today is day 6 after the beautification and my face looks great, Botox works and no mistake for the fillers. Have some bruises from Perlane and Juvederm Ultra. For the bruises doctor offer me to go for laser treatment free of charge but I live 60 mile a way. Warm compress is what help me with bruises I did on every hour for five minutes. Now I dont see dip folds around my mouth and my lips are very juicy.

Charleston Dermatologic Surgeon

Great advise Scottsdale. Thanks. I have not use Dysport yet. Next time will try it.
I have more put into the same area and took shorter time to see Botox results. On the 4 day my wrinkles were gone in the forehead,

Choice of your injector certainly can make a difference, if you are looking for quicker results next time ask your doctor about Dysport instead of Botox.  It works much faster and from what I've read may need less bc the product spreads a bit more than Botox from the injection site.  I use both and love both.  I go with whatever is the best deal unless I've put off my maintenance too long and need the Dysport's speedy effects asap.  Also, some doctors will bank your syringe for up to a year if you don't want to use a whole syringe at  time.  I find it less noticeable that I got filler if I just do small amounts every few months rather that once or twice a yr. and it seems to stretch the longevity of my results.

Glad you are loving your results!!

So you have stuck on something that I am really curious about. When you discuss the increased amount of botox, is it being spread out more (higher quantity of injections) or are you having more put into the same areas?