Amazing Results and Outstanding Care! - Mount Pleasant, SC

He performed my TUBA procedure in one hour. I am...

He performed my TUBA procedure in one hour. I am currently 2 weeks post op and they look great! Honestly I can say that since day one post op they have looked better than most other breast augmentation photos I have seen (no frakenboob, etc).

There is little to no scar in my belly button and I have yet to have any pain/discomfort in my abdomen area.
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

A co-worker with breast cancer recommended this doctor to me. Dr. Hahm was extremely helpful during my consultation and was very confident in helping me achieve my goals. His staff has been extremely helpful with all of my questions, and there have been quite a few simply due to nervousness of my first and only elective surgery. Overall I would say Dr. Thomas Hahm and his staff (to include the nurses, anesthesiologist, and other hospital members) are nothing less than amazing and would recommend him to anyone looking to achieve a boost in self confidence with a natural feel.

Congratulations! Sounds like it was a breeze. How much did your cup size increase? Glad you are happy with your doctor and your results!

It makes it worth it when the doctor and staff are amazing. That was the deciding factor for me, I love my doctor and his staff.
Great! Glad your happy with your results;