terrible experience!

I went to see Dr. Neil Goodman in Mt. Kisco NY for...

I went to see Dr. Neil Goodman in Mt. Kisco NY for a consultation for a face filler and decided to have him to it. He was very nice and suggested that the Radiesse face filler would be the right thing for what I wanted. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR. One side of my face came out fuller than the other! And when I went back to him 2 weeks later for my follow up, he wanted me to BUY more Radiesse to fix HIS mistake! After being told over and over again that he does not give out FREE products, I said my goodbyes and left. First of all, Dr. Goodman, I was not asking for anything FREE. I was asking you to fix something that was your mistake. A second, you should not be in this field of business because you are NOT an optomologist nor are you a registered eye doctor of any kind. Call Lopa Gupta in White Plains. She is an optomologist and is highly experienced in all areas of face fillers, laser surgery on the face, etc. I will never go back to see Dr. Goodman again!

Neil Goodman

I found him on the internet. He doesn't deserve to have his name publicized anywhere.

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I'm a bit confused though since you later mentioned an eye doctor. Were you having Radiesse used near the eye area?