Smart Lipo- I Think It is Good! - Mount Kisco, NY

Hello guys! My name is Renee and I am 20 years...

Hello guys! My name is Renee and I am 20 years old, 5'3", and 145 lbs. Most of my problem weight that just won't seem to "budge" with working out and dieting is in my abs, love handles, and back (love handles were the worst in my opinion!). I went to a very nice upscale medspa in Mount Kisco, NY. The people there were extremely friendly when I went for my consultation and the doctor was- not saying that he was not friend, he was just VERY honest (I am senstitve LOL), but I think I really needed it. He suggested I get my upper/lower abs, love handles, and lower back done.

I had my appointment April 20th and I WAS SCARED!!!! I feel silly now though, the pain was minimal, and the doctor and nurse were so gentile and calming that it was a very pleasant experience for me as far as doctor's office visits go. It was after that the pain started to kick in! Post op day 1 and 2 were the worst! But the pain meds helped me through. Monday, April 23, I was scheduled for my first post-op visit. I thought I looked ROCKING! The swelling was minimal and the bruising was only visible on my lower hips, but was covered by my garment. It is now post-op day 8 and I feel the biggest I have since the operation :'(((((. I think the swelling is starting to get bigger. I did get worried that the procedure didn't work, until I read on a lot of other blogs and forums that the swelling usually gets smaller around 3 weeks. PHEWF!! I know that it takes 4-6 months to achieve full results so I am patiently waiting over here! I will update pictures after my 4 week post-op doctors visit :)

Dr. Goodman

Great doctor.. A+++ very honest and shows a lot pictures from his passed operations that he feels look similar to your body type and man do they look good!!

I had smart lipo on my front on Aug 15 and the back and flanks on Sept 4. Both are healing very well.. I had a lot of bruising but the pain is minimal. I paid a bit over $9 grand. But so far love it! Can't wait for all of the healing to be done . I also had cool sculpting on my "bat wings" ...$1500 and they suggest one more session for the arms- I am thinking I may skip that unless I see some drastic results. The sculpting has been uncomfortable and a burning feeling since day 3! I would do the smart lipo again any day over the cool sculpting...
I am about 6 weeks out from after the surgery now!!! I love the results and it has been a terrific experience! There is no pain involved...like someone said I would compare it to a bad sunburn in the begiining. Maybe not even that bad! I am thrilled with the results! The doctor and his assistance were all fantastic. I would recommend this to anyone that is considering it! They say the healing is not complete and I can expect more results because there was still some swelling that needs to heal. I just can't express how happy I am with the results!
for me, the pain was tiny...i'm also a tattoo girl so i haves some what of a tolerance... but just think how AWESOME you're gonna look after it... good luck to you and your surgery.. can't wait to see your rocking bod!
Ok thanks, that doesnt sound too bad. When I've heard people talk the after pain I was expecting alot worse. One person said that they felt like they had been hit by a car. I have 7 days before my procedure and Im scared to death. Sounds like you had a good experience. I hope that don't have any pain during although its not likely according to these reviews. Good luck with your progress.
Great results. Are you able to describe the after pain all?
the after pain at first felt like an awful sunburn... like BAD! after the first two days, my pain was very similar to the feeling you get when you do a lot of crunches after not working out for a LONG time... that lasted about 4 days and now i just feel sensitive to when I lay on my side when i sleep or when i bend down quickly.

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It can take a little while for swelling/bruising to go down, so it's really a matter of waiting patiently! ;-) Please keep us updated on your progress.