Smart Lipo- I Think It is Good! - Mount Kisco, NY

Hello guys! My name is Renee and I am 20 years...

Hello guys! My name is Renee and I am 20 years old, 5'3", and 145 lbs. Most of my problem weight that just won't seem to "budge" with working out and dieting is in my abs, love handles, and back (love handles were the worst in my opinion!). I went to a very nice upscale medspa in Mount Kisco, NY. The people there were extremely friendly when I went for my consultation and the doctor was- not saying that he was not friend, he was just VERY honest (I am senstitve LOL), but I think I really needed it. He suggested I get my upper/lower abs, love handles, and lower back done.

I had my appointment April 20th and I WAS SCARED!!!! I feel silly now though, the pain was minimal, and the doctor and nurse were so gentile and calming that it was a very pleasant experience for me as far as doctor's office visits go. It was after that the pain started to kick in! Post op day 1 and 2 were the worst! But the pain meds helped me through. Monday, April 23, I was scheduled for my first post-op visit. I thought I looked ROCKING! The swelling was minimal and the bruising was only visible on my lower hips, but was covered by my garment. It is now post-op day 8 and I feel the biggest I have since the operation :'(((((. I think the swelling is starting to get bigger. I did get worried that the procedure didn't work, until I read on a lot of other blogs and forums that the swelling usually gets smaller around 3 weeks. PHEWF!! I know that it takes 4-6 months to achieve full results so I am patiently waiting over here! I will update pictures after my 4 week post-op doctors visit :)

Dr. Goodman

Great doctor.. A+++ very honest and shows a lot pictures from his passed operations that he feels look similar to your body type and man do they look good!!