Facial Biopsy Scar Improvement - Mount Kisco, NY

I had a biopsy done by a plastic surgeon in the...

I had a biopsy done by a plastic surgeon in the center of my cheek , he said he was going to 'scrape it'

well, I ended up with a visible mini crater, and all for nothing. I should have gone to my 'out of pocket' plastic surgeon, but I didn't realize it was going to leave a hole in my face and no one suggested ..'just pay for it yourself to get the best results. HEY I would have if I'd been worried.

Jeez, and this after spending$ 3,000 on full face resurfacing... and a $ 10,000 eye/face lift.. ending up with a hole ?. so after several years of letting collagen improve, as my face & skin tone probably were getting worse ( hey we age !) I asked my guy if he could improve anything.
. He said that the slightly raised area right next to it ..mole? made the depression look worse, so as an educated guess, he removed the raised area and 10 days later, from a distance it looks much better. I am only showing a close up here, and it is still reddish
Smart.
Thank you for sharing your pictures and experience with the community.  It does look better after the remove of the mole.
Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeon

We love this guy. I used him for upper arm lift surgery ( 2014), full eye and lower facelift (2006) and sister used him for lipo and face and necklift . (2014) Even if you have to travel to see him and spend a couple of nights in a hotel, it is worth it, you will still save money ( Prices more affordable than many)and you can feel safe..... based on these positive reviews.. I mean many people say..' you get what you pay for" this isn't really always true. I got much higher prices for my proceedures, and don't think it would have been better. On the other hand, my friend got LIFeSTYLE LIFt, she paid ( not even a whole lot less) less than I did, and had an absolute disaster.. actually she never fully recovered from it ( 2006) . See my other reviews.