My Doctor Totally Downplayed the Pain Factor. Mount Kisco, NY

It is now day two and I'm still in extreme pain! ...

It is now day two and I'm still in extreme pain! My doctor had me under the light on my right side for 20 minutes, left side for 20 minutes and scalp for twenty minutes. From reading others experience, I only should have been under the blue light for a total of 20 minutes. I will be taking that up with the doctor soon. The procedure itself was painful as hell! I'm pretty good with pain, but this felt as if hot oil was splashing on my face. I ventured out totally covered wit a hat and sunblock and it was extremely painful. Overall, unless the end results are something other than miraculous, I will not be doing the second recommended treatment.

Wow! I am right where you were! At least I know it will eventually heal...this Thursday will be On week. I am miserable and can't wait for this to end!!
I Just had this done and had 15 minutes with the kerastick on and then an hour under the light! The nurse kept coming in to reset the button every 20 minutes and commented as To why she has to keep resetting it during the procedure! I had it on Thursday and today I am hurting and beet red and scaly...I'm a bit worried She messed up...
I had what was reccomended.... 1 1/2 with the kerastick and then 17 minitues with the light.... did she get it backwards?????
Mount Kisco derm