"Temporal Lift, Fat Graphs Nasiolabial Folds, Lower Mandibular Folds, Malar" Procedure - Mount Kisco, NY

I first met Dr. Palaia in 2002 and I feel he was...

I first met Dr. Palaia in 2002 and I feel he was supportive, helpful, informative, knowledgeable, and caring from my first consultation with him for breast reconstruction after a mastectomy. Dr. Palaia performed a Tram Flap reconstruction and all the way through multiple procedures; I ended with an excellent result. I recently went back to Dr. Palaia for a small revision with fat graphs to my breast after 11 years and a "temporal lift, fat graphs nasiolabial folds, lower mandibular folds, malar" procedure, during the same time. Again, the results are beyond my wildest expectations. I still look like me only 10 years younger and well rested. I had very little bruising; my recovery was quick...back to work in less than 2 weeks. In fact, I had surgery on Monday, and on Friday I actually went out to dinner with friends! Dr. Palaia's office staff is top-notch (polite and knowledgeable) and the care provided by nurses and other medical professionals was excellent. I highly recommend him without reservation.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I feel Dr. Palaia was supportive, helpful, informative, knowledgeable, and caring from my first consultation with him. Dr. Palaia's office staff is top-notch (polite and knowledgeable) and the care provided by nurses and other medical professionals was excellent. I highly recommend him without reservation.

Sounds like you had a great experience. Did you have any low points during recovery and, if so, how did you cope?