Valued, Respected, and Reassured with Dr. DeLuca-Pytell - Mount Kisco, NY

I found Dr. Deluca-Pytell randomly through a...

I found Dr. Deluca-Pytell randomly through a search with my insurance company. I had wanted a BR ever since I was thirteen years old. My experiences as a heavy-set teenager with overly large breasts were embarrassing and scarring. I made the decision to get surgery once I began grad school about a year ago. I knew I would be more comfortable with a woman, and after reading Dr. Deluca's bio on her website, I felt really drawn to working with her.

My surgery was exactly a week ago, and though it's very early in the process, I have been profoundly impressed and deeply moved by her compassion, sensitivity, and down-to-earth demeanor. I immediately felt comfortable and accepted by Dr. DeLuca. After a decade of trying to justify my discomfort and low self-image due to my large breasts, Dr. DeLuca was the first person who really believed me and encouraged me from the very beginning. Once she said the magic words, "Yes, I think you'd be a good candidate", everything changed for the better.

It's hard to put into words how grateful and impressed I am by Dr. DeLuca-Pytell's ability to create what I never really dreamed of having. I have a long road of recovery ahead of me, and I am trying to be patient with my healing, but knowing that Dr. DeLuca-Pytell is my ally and more than open to talking with me through this journey is so reassuring!

I highly recommend Dr. DeLuca-Pytell for BR surgery, especially if you feel overly self-conscious and wonder if anyone will ever understand what you've gone through!! She is, by all counts, simply wonderful.

Welcome to the community.  You are doing amazing for only being a week out.   We are happy to hear you are loving you results.  Keep us up to date on your recovery.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I left after care and payment blank just because they are TBA. I found Dr. DeLuca-Pytell quite randomly, and I'm so glad I did!