Male Tummy Tuck, No Muscle Repair Needed

Lost about 70 lbs and worked out religiously. Got...

Lost about 70 lbs and worked out religiously. Got in great shape except for my loose skin and stretch marks on my belly and lower abdomen which made me very self conscious to take my shirt off. You can see the below photos the first is 2 days pre op and the second is only 1 day post op which I think looks incredible for only 1 day post. Cant wait for all the swelling to go down. I may be in the minority here but I can honestly say that I have not experienced any pain so far which was a complete surprise! i am walking slouched over but that should resolve in a week or so.

Day 4 post op

Still amazed that I have had no pain with this procedure. It could not have gone better for me and can't wait for swelling to go down. There are still a few stretch marks but most were removed.

Pre Op Photo 2

Here is another pre op photo showing the extent of the loose skin

Day 6 post op

Hopefully the drains can come out on Thursday

Day 8 post op

So I went to see the PS today and had my drains removed and also the scar suture tape. Scar looks so much better without the tape and all the scabbing on it. Belly button is looking very good nice and round, no stretched out look. Started using kelo cote and scar away bandages on it. PS gave me another cream to apply to scar daily. Had a weird scare last night. When I was in the bathroom all of a sudden i got this huge bulge on my upper right ab and then i noticed blood pouring into the left drain, bright red. Then the bulge disappeared. Have no idea what that was about unless I popped a vessel or something. Anyway all appears fine now ....was afraid I would have had to keep the drains because of that but thankfully no.

Day 8 post op photo update

Day 10 PO update

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

Dr Glatt is a true artist based on what I am seeing so far.I will post more after pics in a few weeks.