Just Had It Today - Morristown, NJ

So far, so good. I was scheduled for the botox...

So far, so good. I was scheduled for the botox injections this morning at 9am. I was all prepped and ready to go by 9:15. At 9:35 I was getting dressed and leaving. Some of the injections were a little painful, but most of them I couldn't feel at all. Although I did not sweat at all today, my doctor told me it would take a week to see the results. I'll update next week.

I'm a week in to my botox treatment for...

I'm a week in to my botox treatment for hyperhidrosis. I think it is working really well, though it may take up to 4 weeks to see full effect. If it continues to improve, I'd say this is definitely worth the $1000. I even wore a bright orange shirt to work the other day to test it out- no sweat marks! It is funny b/c I brought a blazer along just in case (this is always what I do to cover the sweating), and I'm happy to report I didn't need it!

My derm told me there has been a lot of data to support that laser hair removal may also aid in lessening the sweating. I'm going to do that as well.

I would strongly suggest anyone considering this to move forward with the botox treatment. I only wish I had done it sooner!