TRAM Flap Reconstruction After Bilateral Masectomy - Morristown, NJ

Morristown Plastic Surgeon

When I met with my breast surgeon after being diagnosed with cancer I was ecstatic to find that he recommended Dr. Rafizadeh as a plastic surgeon. I immediately had more confidence in my surgeon based on his recommendation and had absolute faith in Dr. Rafizadeh. Many years ago he was a miracle worker for my mother-in-law after a dreadful car accident and many years later he was able to work with me. He is patient and has a great bedside manner. His knowledge & experience with this particular procedure is the best in the business and I could not recommend him more. To be able to trust a doctor at this level is a blessing when facing such a dreadful disease and although I am only two weeks post-operative the results are astounding.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the breast reconstruction community.