Life Changing - Morris, IL

As I rapidly approach my survey date, I am very...

As I rapidly approach my survey date, I am very comfortable with my surgeon but as with any surgery major or minor, I am nervous about the unknown. I know that regardless will look better than I do now..but the relief from the neck, shoulder, & back pain is what I look forward to the most. I am thankful..

On my way

So it's the morning of I am on my way now.. Not nervous (yet) just ready .. Anxious to see my results and be into next week already. Keep me in your thoughts prayers.. My chi chi's will still be big just not as big.. Well we will see so see ya on the small side ( kinda)

Made it : )

Hi all... I'm really sorry I thought I would be able to respond sooner than this but I've been exhausted. I have to say that these last few days have been humbling and full of ups and downs.. I have to thank God for my husband .. Any and everything that I needs he has been there.. I knew that Dr Burt would do a fantastic job!! For my breast she removed 850 on the right 950 on the left.. I feel soooooo much lighter .. My neck, back and shoulders feel relaxed and relieved .. My D cup is a little big right now : D ( that felt good to say) I also has tummy tuck.. Lipo to arms flanks and inner thighs.. My tummy is flat ( hasn't been flat since after my 2nd child ) stretch marks are minimal.... My arms have some pooling that she said will go away after a while and it is : ) and my thighs are doing well.. My compression gear is what it is.. .. The drains ( all but one) weren taken out at my post op on Wednesday.. Over all I'm ok.. Very pleased can't wait til next week this time ..
Chicago Plastic Surgeon

Very compassionate and reassuring.. Explains things very well. After seeing a couple of others I am very comfortable with my choice. Everyone in the office is friendly and professional.. I was impressed with how quickly the paperwork was sent to my insurance and it was approved.. I appreciate kind words that Dr Burt said to encourage me and help me feel more comfortable. The quality of life that I have now .. I am expecting a huge change.. Literally. : )

Happy healing, beauty
I wish you the best of luck with your recovery! Congratulations for picking such a supportive helpful husband. Keep being positive that tomorrow will be better and better.
Good luck! You are in the best care!!!!
Good luck with your surgery today :-)
You made a fabulous choice in ps. I love the fact Dr. Burt is so confident in her work. You will do great! Isn't Peggie the best also? Let me know if you have any questions. I had my procedure done at the Plainfield surgery center. I had my consult and pre op in Morris.
Peggy is Great.. I also like Kelly.. I am going to the Plainfield Surgery center as well..today is the last day for me.. I'm excited and a little anxious.. Hubby has a full day planned.. To keep my mind occupied.. Breakfast .. Movies.. Massage 90 min. : ) then home to rest.. I have to be there at 7.. I live in the City so gotta go to sleep early . I will check in with you later .. Thanks for your support
Definitely relax and enjoy the day. It will be over before you know it and you will be so happy. You are in such great hands at the surgery center. The nurses are wonderful and the anesthesiologist makes you feel so safe.

Welcome to the community!  Only a few more days and you will be feeling amazing.  I noticed relief in my back, neck and shoulders the minute I sat up in the recovery room.  Please keep us up to date every step of the way.

Thank you .. I appreciate the support
I thought I saw a check list of things to do and that is needed .. Before surgery

Yes you did.  This is a link to my Tummy Tuck Survival: A Real Life Guide.

Good luck on your upcoming surgery :-)