Extremely happy with the results @ 2 1/2 Months Post OP - Morgantown, WV

Photo Update

I really wish I had updated this throughout the...

I really wish I had updated this throughout the whole process, would've made for a much more in depth review with more pics. I just wasn't in the right state of mind at the time. I was also pretty worried about the results for a while. In the beginning, I was extremely happy because it was such a drastic change.

Then I got unexpectedly depressed, as the swelling went down. I started to see a bump/very inconsistent swelling. It was hard to accept, and in the back of my mind, I just felt like the swelling would never go down. The bump felt pretty firm.

Fast forward to now.. The swelling is still very inconsistent, but I'm 100% confident that it will go down. When I press on my nose, it looks great. I can wait patiently for my results if I know they'll look like that.

But I guess it's always good to share your story regardless :p
Morgantown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aremeni was my first and only choice. He was the first I found, and I just wanted to get it done. I didn't care whether or not he was a great surgeon, or board certified (He is!), I just wanted it done more than anything. I was desperate. It was a long process - I had the surgery scheduled for July, but when I got there, there was some MAJOR confusion. I was supposed to get a Septorhinoplasty, but they had me down for just a Septoplasty. I of course didn't go through with it/was very upset for almost 2 months. I was so close to my life changing surgery, and then.. nothing. Fast forward 2 months later. We get a call saying that my surgery was actually covered COMPLETELY by insurance. It was a huge surprise. And then they schedule the surgery for almost 2 months after that, so in November. This time there was no confusion. Surgery went great. It's been 2 1/2 months and while I do/did have my doubts, I couldn't be happier that I had it done. I was very skeptical going in. I didn't do much research. I've wanted this for so long, I was desperate and took what I could get. I didn't care how good of a job he did, if he was certified (He is!), or how trustworthy he was. I just wanted it done more than anything. I ended up getting the surgery done for no cost at all. It was a huge surprise, I expected to pay $5,300. But insurance covered everything. (It was a Septorhinoplasty)