To Lose It - Moorsville, NC

I have gained alot of weigh, and can't stand it...

i have gained alot of weigh, and can't stand it.The last 2 or 3 years i have tryed to get it off.exercise. weight watchers pills.the whole nine yards i have tryed it all.Friend of mine had the vertical sleeve done,she is doing well with it. I think i would do good with it, i have read up on it for about 6 months.

Mooresville Bariatric Surgeon

on the internet.i read about dr. heider. all good reviews.

Best wishes! I've heard of your doctor and yes, he has good reviews! Don't give up the fight to have VSG. It is so worth it. I dieted for many years and the weight either didn't come off at all or came off and then slowly came right back. The sleeve is an excellent surgery. I am thrilled with it!

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us. Have you had any consultations yet, for the gastric sleeve surgery?

If you don't mind sharing, how much weight are you needing to lose?

thanks, i am going to see the dr. tomorrow.to get started. My current weight is 260. I have been denied by bcbs because my bmi was to low.So i'm going to start over so wish me luck.

Oh good luck, I hope it all goes well today. Please do come and udate us on how things went!

We do have a Weight Loss Surgery page, with lots of information, guides and BMI calculator, if you want to check it out.

omg everyone there was so great. i have a surgery date. I am ready, Dr. Heider was very nice and imformational,and cute.He is a very busy man. I think i am among the nicest people. They were so helpful. they made me laugh.

Awesome, I'm glad everything went as planned for you. When is your surgery date set for?