Small hump After Rhinoplasty... - Montreal, QC

Hi I had septo-Rhinoplasty 9 days ago and got the...

Hi I had septo-Rhinoplasty 9 days ago and got the cast off today but I noticed a small hump on the bridge of my nose! and there's some bruising exactly on top of that hump!

Could it just be b/c it's swollen? It really feels hard when I touch it! And also my nostrils are uneven! :(

I hope it's gonna go away~

Christian.A

I'm sorry to see you removed your photo. Has the bump gone away?

do you have contact info for the doctor.. was the 3000 just the fee or everything included
The other half, it's the government who paid...
how come ? did you have breathing problems ? i am from quebec too i wonder how i can know if the health insurance is gonna cover some part ?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

I see the bump you're talking about. While I think your nose looks fabulous, I can see how you wouldn't want to see a bump right after getting your splint off. Swelling can last for a long time, but I don't know if that is swelling or not. Here is what some doctors have to say about boney bumps post-rhinoplasty.

How are your nostrils uneven? That could definitely be swelling still. Sometimes they go down at different rates.

Keep us posted!