Will the Swelling of my Nasal Bridge Greatly Decrease After Rhinoplasty? - Montreal, QC

I am now 9 days post-op and I am absolutely in...

I am now 9 days post-op and I am absolutely in love with my nose ! The profile is perfection, I have a lovely curve, like I asked and the tip was pushed slightly upward. However, I am quite swollen on the bridge and the tip, which my doctor told me would change over time. The problem is, I like the bridge wider than it was before surgery ! Ive always thought it was too thin and i'm scared that once the swelling goes down it will be ''too thin'' again.. Will the width of my bridge decrease drastically after swelling has gone down or will it only be a small change?

I am now 3 weeks post-op and I can honestly say...

I am now 3 weeks post-op and I can honestly say every day is different. Sometimes, when I wake up the swelling is better or worse than the day before, but this always changes. However, I continue to adore my new nose and, after looking at some before pictures, realized how much of a difference it has made! Since I went back to school, I have had mixed reviews. Some people have had a hard time adjusting, telling me they liked it better before, while others have not noticed a difference. The important is, everyone will judge you but in the end, do what makes you happy, and this certainly has for me. I consider it an investment, and so far, it has already been life-changing. I would highly recommend to anyone who has struggled with their nose. Here are before and after pictures, as requested. Good luck to future rhinoplasty patients :)
Richard Lapointe

Great surgeon, a bit dry at times. He is not the best in the office but is definitely top notch in the operating room, which is all that matters.

u look perfect sister :)
You were pretty before but I see the improvement with your new nose. It's beautiful!
You look great! Congrats on the beautiful results! Do you have any before pictures?

Your results look great! The old saying applies here, "Individual results may vary". My bridge didn't go down much, it was mostly my tip. Please keep us posted! How was your recovery?

It depends on what your doctor did to the bridge. What does he or she say? You're right - super cute profile btw!