No More Tattoo - Montreal, QC

I was very pleased with the result of my surgery....

I was very pleased with the result of my surgery. I regretted getting my tattoo almost immediately after I had it put on. I tried laser tattoo removal but after 12 sessions my tattoo refused to go away so I decided to have a tattoo excision instead. My tattoo is gone now and although I have a thin scar in its place I think it looks much better than the tattoo. Dr. Lee did an excellent job!

I actually do not know how the scar will end up...

I actually do not know how the scar will end up looking, as it is not completely healed yet. Everyone heals differently and there is still the posibility that I will be left with a Keloid scar. So I cannot say for sure yet whether or not it was worth it to have the surgery. A lot of people told me they had not even noticed my tattoo and that the scar is more obvious. Perhaps the surgery was not such a good idea after all?

Not worth it!

I am not happy with the result! Huge scar!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

I am very happy with the way I was treated by Dr. Lee. He seems to genuinely care about his patients, rather than just wanting to make money off of them. He explained the procedure very clearly and took time to answer all my questions, both before and after the surgery.

How is the healing?... I'm researching this procedure for a tattoo on my ankle and have a consultation later this week.
Be prepared for the possibility of a huge scar. Tatto removal is not recommended for the ankle.

Wanted to check in and see how the healing is going. How are you feeling about things right now?

The scar will fade, I have one that is pretty large too but has been getting much better.  Are you using scar cream?

Thanks so much for the review!  Where exactly was your tattoo at and what color was it out of curiosity?

Wow, I can definitely understand why you would research other options if 12 treatments of laser didn't remove it. I'm curious about the scar. Is it as big as the tattoo was, or are they able to somehow close the skin so it is smaller?