Rhinoplasty Doc. Mark Samaha , Need Review and Experience of Those Who Had a Surgery or Consultation with Him. - Montreal, QC

I was looking forward for rhinoplasty, had a...

I was looking forward for rhinoplasty, had a consultation. The email from dr. office said that the cost for both tip and bridge (open) surgery will be $6000+taxes. But then the doctor said it will be $8000 or more. He seems so money minded, wasnt much concerned about explaining the details of surgey and other concerns at the consultation. And above all was 30-40 min late:(.
Please let me know, am looking for best doc in montreal so that i do not have to regret after my rhinoplasty. Thanks everyone
Don't do it.
My friend got her nose done by jean raymond spenard
I'm sorry you didn't feel great about your first consultation. Definitely go on others. Here's a list of questions the doctors should be able to answer to your satisfaction. And you should obviously feel that they value your time and dollars.

Here's a list of doctors who perform rhinos in Montreal. You can also filter rhinoplasty reviews to find surgeons in your area who have been mentioned on the site. Please keep us posted on your search.