I Had my Lips Enhanced - Montreal, QC

I had my lips enhanced with Dr Nikolis last year....

I had my lips enhanced with Dr Nikolis last year. I must say I was a little bit nervous going in for this treatment but very quickly Dr Nikolis put me at ease. He explained how the procedure would take place in detail and we discussed the results that I would like to see at the end. Once the procedure was done he told me to come back in a week for a check-up. This made me feel very comfortable because I knew that if there was something that I was not happy with I was going back again and could get it taken care of. However, the results were great and I would go back for more treatments.

Here is a link to a article I wrote about my experience on my website that has before and after photos - http://viktorialove.com/2012/06/03/plum-your-lips-at-victoria-park-medi-spa-my-lip-enhancement-experience/

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Perlane  community.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon