Lips Were Too Big After Filler, Hyaluronidase Made It Perfect! - Montreal, QC

I always wanted bigger lips, not that trout pout...

I always wanted bigger lips, not that trout pout mouth that you can see around every corner and say : "Yeah. She had it done TOO." I wanted something subtle, delicate, just a little more feminine for my small visage. I wanted something unique. So I went. I told my doctor I wanted half a syringe. She replied that it wouldn't make any noticeable difference, and for the price that I would pay, I should try a full syringe. After 2 weeks, my lips were still a little bit swollen, but overall they were too big! I had THAT mouth, the mouth I didn't want.

So I called my MD back, and told her how I felt with the situation. I told her the swelling had go down a lot, but I thought it was still to big. So she had me in, and injected me with hyaluronidase. The pain was real ; If you think a filler IS painful, hyaluronidase is 20 times worst. As she was injecting the product, instantly my lips went down.

She injected in the areas that were more "fake", the corners. She kept the center a little more bumpy. And the results are FABULOUS! My lips are exactly how I wanted them to be at first place.

So my tip ladies, is to go with your gut. Don't go too big. Go natural! Don't do it if you are not 100% sure of the side effects and the risks you are taking. I was lucky my doctor was a real professional and could control the hyaluronidase in my lips. I was lucky my lips didn't lose their shape after the injection. Think about it twice and keep in mind that it's way better to ADD more filler than to REMOVE some!
Dr. Catherine Lalonde

Very professional and very nice! Didn't charge me for the hyaluronidase injection! Listened to me and was ready to see me couple more times after the first correction to see if it was perfect for me!