Awesome Star Laser's Lightsheer Duet and Service Was Great! - Montreal, QC

.At the beginning, I couldn't believe it actually...

.At the beginning, I couldn't believe it actually functions as well as the old one, which was painful. It was too good to be true cause you know.. girls are used to suffer in order to be beautiful.

But this time.. no more pain!! Sometimes I feel like a massage.. I could fall asleep... :) And it saved me time and money. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.the new machine is amazing! time and pain saver ;) plus it works!! i wish i could re-do my treatments all over again with it! :) The service was awesome! I'm so pleased I decided to go there. Very friendly staff, very good experience.

@atmonty, where did you do the laser? I've been looking for a place in Montreal that has experienced technicians. I would really like to do hair removal on my face, but I'm skeptical in deciding WHERE to go get it done...I'm terrified someone will burn me :(
Thanks!
At Star Laser in Montreal, ask for Athina the owner. 514 759-7939 or info@starlaser.ca

Happy to hear this was such a great experience for you:)

Technician

Very friendly staff, very good experience, would definitely recommend to friends. I was recommended.