Totally Worth Every Penny - Montreal, QC

I am having my underarms treated with diode, and...

I am having my underarms treated with diode, and the full bikini done with yag. I paid $1300 for 7 treatments each area. I just finished my 4th treatment and I can say that so far, I am very satified with the results.

I read a lot of reviews that the bikini area was extremly painful. So after some consultations, I decided to use Elma on the area. I apply it liberally 2 hours before the appointment, and 30 minutes before I pop two liquid gel advil. All this prep makes the bikini area total breeze. I higly recommend this method.

I have to say now the underarms are the most painful since I don't use emla there, but its so fast that I just bite my lip and get it over with.
I am Indain (quite fair for an Indian). Olive skin tone and dark black thick hair (well it used to be!). The results are FANTASTIC!

Hi Kristy, I go every 6 to 8 weeks. I've heard that its very important to stick to this schedule to get the best results. I didn't deviate from that because I didn't want to take any chances on it not working.

That makes sense. Well, please do keep us udpated on your progress, I hope it continues to work for you!

Hi Romeo, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us, I'm glad everything is working so well for you! How long do you go inbetween before having your next session?