HELP !!! LIposuction in Montreal Canada or Columbia? - Montreal, QC

Hello, I am finally doing liposuction on my back,...

Hello, I am finally doing liposuction on my back, arms, and stomach. I am not a big girl i am 5feet and weight about 118 pounds. I am debating on doing the surgery in my city montreal canada or going over seas to columbia. I know in columbia I will get the results I want because the doctors know exactly how to sculpt the perfect body. I rather do it in montreal because i get anxiety just thinking of going to far to get surgery. I guess my question is, would I get the same results if I do it in montreal because I will spend more than triple the money if I dont go to columbia. Another question I had is the doctor in columbia says you have to get a special type of massage after your liposuction, and the doctor i spoke with in montreal told me I dont need to do any massages after the surgery. I just want to make sure i make the right decision!!!

Columbia: lipo for arms,back, stomach, and fat transferred to my butt total cost $3000US
Montreal Canada: ONLY back and stomach $8,500 CAN

Colombia it is !!!

Hey guys so I finally decided to have the surgery in Columbia. I'm so nervous and scared but I will be going with a friend so I won't be alone and the doctor is amazing there, 4 of my friend went to him and the results are just amazing, I was very sensitive when I did rhinoplasty in May 2013 the pain was just awful so I hope that liposiction is not that bad. I will be saving $4000 by doing it in Colombia. I honestly can't wait to get it over with, we go a nice suit and we have a lady that will come to give me a massage twice a day. anyways I will keep your guys posted and send out some pictures really soon :)

Change of plans

Ok so I found a great Colombian doctor here in Montreal Canada , I decided to do the surgery here in Montreal, I'm very relief that I am not going to travel for this, I'm so excited I'm doing my whole abdomen, back, sides, and fat transfer to butt. Super excited but soooo nervous!!! My surgery is January 13 almost 2 weeks to go, I can't wait to post the before and after pictures!!! My doctor said I will be awake for the surgery I hope I won't feel pain since I'm going to be awake!!!

Surgery in 4 days

My surgery in 4 days I can't believe how soon it is, I'm so nervous!! My doctor told me the surgery will take about 4 hours, usually lipo surgery is done in 2.5 hours at most but he said he takes a longer. I can't imagine the pain I will feel after 4 hours of getting fat sucked out of me!!! Im not big to start with I'm 5feet and weight 120 but I do have a stomach that pops out and folds behind my back on the side, can't wait for that to go away!!!

1 month after surgery

Today has been already 1 month since my lipo on my abdomen, back, flanks, and BBL I was in so much pain for a good 2 weeks, I'm still having a hard time walking and I'm still swollen. I had a lot of back pain for about 3 weeks as well. The garment helps the pain since it puts a lot of pressure on my stomach but it's so tight so it hurts, when I take off the garment I have to walk so slow because it feels so weird. I can't wait to feel 100 percent better but apparently it takes about 3 months, I didn't think the recovery would be so intense. My results looks amazing but my stomach still looks a bit weird, I've been doing ultrasound massage to help the swelling and pain.

Pictures before and 1 month after my surgery

I'm still very swollen, it's not my final results yet.

Bumps on my stomach

I develop fibroses on my stomach, it's been almost 5 weeks since my lipo and my stomach is still swollen and I develop fibroses which is bumps on my stomach, I've been doing the massages but my stomach is getting worse :( I'm going to go see my doctor this week, he said he will have to inject a shot in me to kill the fibroses, not sure how many treatments I will have to do but I'm getting worried, I'm scared my stomach will stay looking like this. It doesn't even look human lol i need to know that I'm going to look better soon, and I think this is why I'm still in pain, I'm still wearing my garment as well!!! Why is this happening to me

I have to do another lipo in my stomach area

Hey guys it's been a while since I updated, I went to see my doctor 2 weeks ago and he told me I have to do another lipo in my stomach area, I have lumps and bumps which is called fibroses :( he aid the surgery won't hurt as much as the first one I did back in January, he will smooth out the skin and make it look nicer, in a way I'm happy I'll get a free lipo and loose more belly lol
DR carlos cardoba

Amazing doctor he totally transformed my body !!! I strongly recommend him

I live in Mtl who was your doctor and how much did it cost you? I hope ur doing well
The best doctor is carlos cardoba he's Colombian, it's the only doctor in Montreal who does BBL
Your front picture looks like mine, I also am holding out for the three month point before I make my final decision.
I am only a few days different from your date, mine was the 4th. I did not have bbl done but the rest was the same. I sailed right through the procedure and post and do look much better in clothes, much sleeker. I am doing lymphatic messages for the hardness and lumps. I am sorry you had do much pain after lipo, maybe it was the bbl or just that I am much taller. I am 5'7" and 150. It could be the different ways a body responds. Good luck and hope everything continues to improve for you. Post pictures do we can see how amazing you look.
That's amazing, I'm happy you like your results, especially after going through all this. I posted a few pics :)
Good luck girl i hope u get the results you want!!
Got*
Sounds great. I am six days away from abdominal upper and plus flanks. I will be going to Phoenix for mine with my sister there to assist. I am looking forward to the more streamline me but sort of scared too. I am having what they call smart lipo with a local. I am a chicken but do have a rather high tolerance to pain, I just do not like the side effects of general. Keep me posted and I will do the same. Good luck.
Hey, I researched a lot about smart lipo and what's good about smart lipo is that there is not much pain, the pain is very minimal compare to the traditional lipo. My doctor told me that I will feel like I got beat up with a baseball bat after the sergery, he was very honest with me about that!! But smart lipo is much less painful so I'm sure you will do fine, plus it's local anesthesia so you have nothing to worry about!! good luck
Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I know this is a big decision. Please keep us posted throughout your journey.
I I decided to do it where I live just because I'm scared to travel to another country for a surgery. I just hope I will get the results I want because I know the doctors in columbian are amazing at what they do, the doctor here in Montreal Canada told me I don't need to touch my sides "flanks" he said I only need my full abdomen and the sides of back, but I'm scared that I won't get the waist that I want if he doesn't touch my sides, I do want a different shape in that area, I'm so confused, but I have my final consultation with him this Monday so I will mention it to him!!
Go to Colombia who are you looking to see? DR belman galvis is good in Cali Colombia. Liz vicent in Medellin is also good.. DR German in Cali also.
Dr. Xavier abad in Cali
Never heard of him before is his work very good? Have you seen pics?
2 of my friends went to see him already, he's work is amazing. He has a website with before and after pictures. You can just google his name and you can find the website.
I just saw his pics his butts are too flat for me but his nose job and breast work are amazing.
hi there just wondering if you had surgery with any of these doctors you mentioned..ive not ready very positive things about Belman ...im so undecided on my choice ...:(
No I'm going to colombia this weekend
I know how you feel it's hard to find a doctor, if you are going to Colombia you should go see DR.xavier abad 3 of my friends had surgery with him he's a great doctor you can even check him online. I never heard of bellman. When are u going ?
where in CO are u going? I hear Medellin has some of the best doctors...I need to revise my tt and want a bbl n hourglass sculpting..is so hard ti find someone that can do a great job on that...my doc in bogota messed up my tt n skin ..:(((
I already did my surgery 8 weeks ago but I did it here in Canada, I was also so worried trying to find a good doctor, I found a Colombian doctor here in Montreal, he gave me a really nice shape I lost about 8 inches on each sides!!