Consultation Done - Still Not Sure What to Do - Montreal, QC

I am 43 years old, and feel like I started looking...

I am 43 years old, and feel like I started looking older than my age in the last year or two. I have been lurking on RealSelf for some time and have really enjoyed reading everyone's stories. I have been looking for a Dr that I thought I would like to meet with and finally had my first consultation today.

The Dr. was very nice, clearly very confident in her skills (not necessarily a bad thing :)) and seemed to think I was a good candidate.

What gives me pause, is she talked about me having a mid-facelift/necklift and based on my research and desired result, I would have expected a lower facelift/necklift. I have been researching the mid-facelift (frequently referred to as a cheek lift) and am not if that is the result I am looking for. But she is the expert and I think I was clear about what I wanted addressed...so maybe that is what I need?

I am ready to book when I feel totally confident, but not sure I got what I needed today. darn.

I think I need to keep looking, reading and have a few follow up questions for this Dr. before I make the move to actually book a surgery.