3 Weeks Post Op and Nervous - Montreal, QC

Three weeks ago i had breast implants with the...

Three weeks ago i had breast implants with the siicone implants under the muscle. I could not believe how painful it was the day of and two after the surgery. I wanted to die. I could not even raise my hands for two days so i was hard for me to eat. It sucked. Well anyway at week two i was feeling great, so i went to my husbands pizzaria to helped out. Now at week 3 my breast seem feeling tight, hard and have a pulling sensation. They still look the same though. I am afraid i have developed encapsulation. But i am also due for my period would that cause this feeling.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Where it states my Doctor he says the wrong one does that matter. How do i change it.

Please send me a PM of the first and last name and city of your correct doctor and I'll fix that for you!

Yes, please ask the dr's on this site, they are very helpful. I hope everything goes well, please keep us posted.

Welcome to RealSelf! Sorry about your tough first few days. You might want to post a question to doctors to ask about your period and tightness of your breasts. It sounds like it's too early for capsular contracture to start. Hope this helps!