Outstanding Plastic Surgeon!!! - Montreal, QC

Dr. Zelt is an artist who listens to his patients...

Dr. Zelt is an artist who listens to his patients and takes enormous pride in his work. His office is very well run and ALL of my questions and concerns were handled professionally. I chose Dr. Zelt based on his wonderful credentials and the over the moon recommendation of my best friend after her breast augmentation surgery.

After having 2 kids, I was left with some extra flab around my belly that no matter how much I exercised and ate well, I could not loose. I felt very discouraged and extremely self-conscious about my body. I decided to undergo liposuction of my abdomen. I was thrilled beyond words to “return to my younger self” and feel fabulous in jeans again. Having had such a wonderful experience with my first surgery and feeling truly comfortable with Dr. Zelt, I decided to have a breast augmentation. I wanted a natural look and asked Dr. Zelt to choose the size he felt suited my body best. I was fully confident in his expertise and his attention to detail. I can honestly say that I am ELATED with my breasts. They look natural and make me feel wonderful!

Having surgery to feel better about my body was life changing for me. Choosing the best plastic surgeon imaginable was by far the best decision I have ever made. At 42 years old I have never felt sexier or more self-confident and I thank Dr. Zelt from the bottom of my heart!

Montreal Plastic Surgeon