IPL, V-beam, YAG Laser + Bleaching Cream - Montreal, QC

Hi, I have had a folliculitis 9 months ago...

Hi,

I have had a folliculitis 9 months ago that has left several brown-red spots on my back and torso. I am faired-skin (I burn easily under the sun). I then went to see several doctors for different treatments:I have had so far:

-5 Ipl
-2 V-beam
-1 ablative yag 532 laser (all of these procedures were done by doctors from mcgill univeristy...)

all of these treatments prooved to be worthless. The hyperpigmented spots are still there. There is now diffuse redness in some places and I even got burned in many places on my last IPL which left additionnal hyperpigmentation.

I am using a bleaching cream Hydroquinone 4 % and tretinoin plus Hydro cortisone. It just seems to further irritate my skin... I am absolutely devastated psychologically and really looking for help.

I need alternative treatments and a competent doc to help me. I live in Montreal but I am willing to travel anywhere in north america to find someone who can help me gain my self-esteem back and fix my skin. any advice would me much appreciated thanks

The doctor burned me in several places after IPL. He only said 'sorry' I forgot to put enough gel...