Amazing Result! - Montreal, Canada

My teeth were so overlapping that I was very...

My teeth were so overlapping that I was very skeptical at first, I taught I was wasting my money, but it did a fantastic job. I'm 47 years old and it's one of the best decision I've made!

Of course it took 20 months instead of 12 like expected at first but time goes by so fast, and now I'm smiling with straight perfect teeth.

Throughout the process I've never experience pain that bothered me, the attachments were visible but much better than metal braces

Wish I had taken pictures of before and after.

If any thing brings good result for us then it will be surely fine. Thanks for sharing experience with us. Aware us about any other experience if you have.

Since a few teeth didn't move like expected, the trays didn't fit properly so we had another set of trays made up.

I see. Well, again glad to hear you had a good outcome!

Also, I was going to mention that your dentist probably took a set of records before & after your treatment. Most offices are happy to share the pictures with the patient. They understand how exciting it is to compare the before & after, so that may be a way you can get them. :)

Cetre dentaire Isabelle Boudreault