Done! Breast Lift with Circumaerolar Scar Only! - Montreal, QC

Best experience I've ever had. It's been...

Best experience I've ever had. It's been 48 hours since my surgery and there's no blood in my dressings, no visible scar, no bruising.

I thought I was going to have ugly scars (vertical scar) or infection and not at all. The result : Beautiful natural breasts, beyond my expectations.

3 weeks post-op. Sutures came out, as a normal...

3 weeks post-op. Sutures came out, as a normal process after this king of surgery. Almost no more scars. I'm so very happy with the results. Hope you will all find the right doctor that will make you as happy as I am.

Yes it happened. Last october, 5 weeks post-op...

Yes it happened. Last october, 5 weeks post-op (mastopexy with implants), I was feeling very sick, very tired, but no fever. I was hospitalized for 5 days. Thanks to my wonderful surgeon who took care of me by giving advice to the nurses and by coming to see me everyday.

On February 13, I had a mastopexy revision, due to the permanent stitch my surgeon had to take out of my left breast. Everything is healing very well. I'm staying active, eating well.

The thing is, at first, I only had a circumareolar incision, but with the revision, he had to do an incision under my breast, which is perfect for me for the final job to look good. I just don't know EXACTLY what he did because there are lumps showing underneath the under-breast incision. What are they? Is this normal? The wound is sensible but no apparent infection. Are they pins? Are they suture that with resolve?

Thanks for answering these questions!
Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Karl Schwarz has helped me a lot with my decision and I HIGHLY recommend him to every woman who needs any breast surgery. Thank you, Dr. Schwarz, you changed my life.