Been One Month & Zeltiq Has Worked!

Even though I was very active-running(up to 6 mi a...

Even though I was very active-running(up to 6 mi a day!), danced competitively, & was very active, it seems i always had and could never reduce this bulge in my lower abs. Over the years, the bulge worsened after I had my son-way worsened because I had a C-section & the way i healed up made the bulge very pronounced. No matter how much I had exercised or had lost weight, nothing helped that area. Zeltiq for me has been an awesome remedy. It has worked very very well in helping to greatly reduce rid of that piece of unnatural looking pocket of fat, i'm glad it's gone! I thought there was no hope in my getting back to a flatter more proportioned abdomen, especially as I am on a tighter budget & couldn't really afford liposuction. I'd also like to mention that my treated area has pretty much disssolved even though I'm not able to exercise very much these days and i'm not on a mission to lose weight. Pros-price was within my tight budget, non-invasive, no downtime-i was at work the next day. Results were better than expected(zeltiq is supposed to remove 22% of fat within each treated area) although to me it seems like much more. cons-the time it takes to see actual results is about one month. Up to about 2 weeks after treatment-periodically you will feel what i can only explain as a deep torn muscle/slight burning sensation in the treated area. It's not debilitating. Also there's a loss of sensation in the treated area but no worries, it comes back within a month. Zeltiq has worked!

I am very satisfied with the results!

I am very satisfied with the results!