Look As Good As Feel - Montgomery, AL

I had the following procedures done at River...

I had the following procedures done at River Region Facial Plastics August 29, 2013:
-Quick Lift
-Upper Lid Bleph
-Lower Lid Peel
-Repair of a torn ear lobe
I am extremely satisfied with the results of the above procedures.
My outside appearance matches the way I feel. Friends have mentioned how rested I look. They do NOT ask if I have had anything done, which WAS the result I was after.
I followed the guidelines to the letter which made my recovery easier and faster.
The staff was helpful and kind throughout the entire process.
Dr. Bowman re-pierced my ears after the repair. I am able to wear earrings again, an added bonus.

I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is looking older than they feel. You will be extremely pleased as I am.
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bowman was extremely professional along with a caring personal twist. His office was having some cosmetic surgery of its own two days after my surgery so he made a house call to check on me. That was a first! He is very knowledgeable and helpful. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Bowman performing my procedures.

And thank you to the ladies who've shared their experiences! I'm in research mode, so I'm looking for all the reasons why I shouldn't do this....
I am contemplating quick lift, lower bleph, lower lid peel, sculptra, (I think he said some juviderm also) and tying the two neck cords ( forgive me for lack of proper medical terms) together. I am 52, have lots of "drape" at the bottom of my marionette lines. Skin quality is getting finer with skinmedica line River Region sells. I am normal weight, so I don't have much fat in my face...starting to wonder who that crepe-y old woman is that stares back at me each morning. My husband says "just smile! It's an instant facelift! Haha. Staff there is lovely.
I totally recommend it. I felt the same thing at 57. Who is that old woman in the mirror? So, glad I did it! There will be some down time so put that in your schedule. My husband will just stop and stare at me saying "WOW!" He says I look like I did 10 years ago. The sagging face didn't match the rest of me. Good Luck!

Thanks for sharing your experience. So glad you were able to get your ears re-pierced. As I was reading your story I kept thinking, she can't wear earrings???

Did you have any low points during recovery you can share with us?

Having to sleep in an upright position got old, but needed. I had in my mind that my face would be back to normal in a few days. Just have patience and follow the instructions. I ate a lot of oranges and drank plenty of water. The oranges, with the Vitamin C helped with the bruising and the water helped with the skin being hydrated. Worth all the inconviences.