No More Chicken Lips - Montgomery, AL

A friend of mine recently had Juvederm injections...

A friend of mine recently had Juvederm injections in her lips so that they would be fuller and I loved the outcome so much that I just had it done too! I've always had a particularly thin line for an upper lip, to the point that my friends have always referred to my lips as "chicken lips." It's just 3 days post procedure for me and I already love my results! No bruising whatsoever and the procedure was super easy and pain free. I was so nervous I almost cancelled but am very pleased I carried through. Highly recommend! And Dr. Bowman is truly an artist! Love how he takes his time to make sure the outcome is perfect. Have been pleased with results from all procedures Dr. Bowman has performed.
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Juvederm community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Juvederm community.