Botox - Montgomery, AL

When I looked in the mirror, the lines on my...

When I looked in the mirror, the lines on my forehead and around my eyes made me feel older than my youthful 47. I read about Botox for years, talked to other women who had done it and just wasn't sure I was ready for needles in my face! My doctor was brilliant in making feel great about my decision
Montgomery Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bowman was the BEST in explaining to me exactly what I needed for these problem areas. His approach to my needs were honest and affordable. My concerns of not looking like myself or looking like Spock were quickly put to rest. Dr. Bowman delivered exactly what I wanted with very little, if no pain. My nurse was eager to answer any last minute questions I may have had and that was comforting. I am Happy, Happy, Happy and will be back for more.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.