Lower Body Lift, Arm Lift, Long Thigh Lift--MAGIC! - Monterrey, MX

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr....

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Sauceda and his team. I was very impressed with his wealth of experience in working with massive weight loss patients, especially. He was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and personable. Looking at it with a nurse's eye, the surgical care was excellent. The post-surgical follow-up was likewise above reproach, and I felt that every member of the team really listened to my questions and concerns, and made sure I got the information and care that I needed. I would recommend Dr. Sauceda to any patient seeking plastic surgery, and would definitely seek his services in the future!

had the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in 2007...

I had the Roux-en-Y gastric bypass in 2007. At the time, my institution was not offering the vertical sleeve gastrectomy, which I probably would have chosen since the sphincters remain intact and there is no need for a stoma. However, I am very happy with the results of my surgery.

The body lift, arm and thigh lift surgeries and recovery went very well! My recovery lasted 6 weeks, and I wore my post-surgical garments religiously during that time. After 6 weeks, I wore the garment only during exercise or my work shift (lots of bending and lifting), until 12 weeks out from surgery. I had no problems with seroma, but a few weeks after surgery I did develop a small infection in the left thigh, which resolved with oral antibiotics. My guess is that I probably contaminated the incision somehow when I got home. :( Totally not related to the surgeon at all--just one of those random things that happen in life!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon