Less Dark Spots - Monterrey, Mexico

I has some dark spots in my face that I heate, and...

I has some dark spots in my face that I heate, and my husband make commentaries about it, so ten last year I decided to start with the fraxel. I had been living in Monterrey, Mexico and found an excelent doctor Marcos Fahme and the cost I think is not as expensive as in USA I payed aroun 650. 00 usd per session.
This was my third treatment and I highly recommend, My dark spots almost disappear and my pores are smaller now. I don't took pictures, but I believed that's this is working because my husband insisted, he notice the difference more than I. This third treatment I was reluctant because it is a painful treatment, but for sure it wort and for me the pain just last during the procedures after 30 min I don't feel any discomfort, I used during the first days a spring water Eau Thermale Avene for sensitive skin and help a lot.
My Doctor explained that this takes about 3 months to fee skin to finish the complete restructuration and show of the result, and it is true. My next and last session is on December, I'm very confident that this is something good but maybe not for everybody my skin has a little bronze tone and is resistant even thoug it is very thin, so if your skin is very sensitive I think this is not for you.
I hope everybody can understand what I wrote because my English is not good.
Marcos Fahme

Excelent plastic Surgery, very professional, kind and with a lot of experience.

Mi experiencia con el laser fraxel fue horrible y desastroza!!! Me quemaron literalmente el lado derecho de mi cara. Fue una trabajadora de el Dr. Hector Leal en Col. Obispado de Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. Imaginas que un procedimiento tan delicado y costoso lo realizara el MEDICO y nada le da su trabajo a una tecnica entre comillas entrenada!!!! No pude hacer nada!!!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, I understood you just fine, nice work!! So glad you are seeing positive results after the treatment, how long do you wait between treatments?