Combined PS Procedures After WLS - Monterrey, Mexico

Procedures - LBL, BL, Arms, Sm Thigh Lift and 4...

Procedures - LBL, BL, Arms, Sm Thigh Lift and 4 days later a full neck & face lift.
Pros - getting everything done at once and one recovery period
Cons - none
I traveled to Monterrey Mexico. I now have a new normal looking body both with and without clothes. I feel normal now, where I didn't before with my mis-shapened, abnormal body structures due to morbid obesity and WLS.
I should have included the upper body lift, will get that fixed early in '13.
Dr Sauceda is an artist and takes wonderful care of his patients. He is very down-to-earth and honest.
I love my Body by Sauceda. You will too!

do you have any pictures to share?
Hello Kiki. Congrats on your successful surgery. I live in same city as you and need to see pics of Dr Saucedas work. Will you please either post some or respond back to my private message

Congrats on losing all that weight and thank you for sharing on RealSelf! We'd love to see your before and after photos.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I found out about Dr Sauceda from a fellow Duodenal Switch (WLS). Discovered Obesity Help had a group dedicated to Dr Sauceda's patients and those exploring PS. I met with Dr Sauceda in Aug 2010 in San Francisco and had surgery Jan 2011. The care that was received was over and above what I would have received in the states. I also liked that the procedures were done with an epidural and twilight sedation. I came out of surgery rested, wide-awake, and I wasn't sick for days after. I was in the 24/7 clinic for 7 days and wasn't sent home the same day with a pain pump as would have been done locally. Dr Sauceda came by daily while I was in the clinic and for the 7 days that I was at the hotel. I also had his cell phone if there were any problems. Everything healed nicely and I think Dr Sauceda is fantastic. I love my Body by Sauceda.