Living After Breast Surgery - Monterrey, Mexico

I had always been happy with my size 32 b breasts....

I had always been happy with my size 32 b breasts. I am a confident woman. but after 3 babies things change. Instead of gaining breast I just reduced to a 32 a cup. so I decided to get implants. I wanted a 32 b size (my original) yet ended getting a 34c. At first i got so depressed I couldnt forgive myself for dooing it. now I am happy with my results yet not sure it was my best decision.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

friend

I was considering this surgeon. You didn't rate him very high on how he treated you. Can I ask what happened?
I feel the same way. I was 34A and went with 375 HP implants 2 weeks ago. They are really nice my ps did an amazing job but I'm not sure that breast implants is right for me. I'm going to wait 3 months to see if they drop some more and become idk smaller. If I feel them being a hindrance to me then I will explant. The sooner you take them out the less damage it does. I will probably be flatter from what I have read and really look like a 9 year old boy but I guess it's a lesson in life. Good luck to you and update us on how you feel and what you decide to do.

So, you felt too large after surgery? I'm sorry to hear that. But I do appreciate your sharing your experience. Did you go with saline or silicone implants?